View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 05:08 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
putin, ex KGB killer and plenty more, gets a free pass from the putie splooge mopper.
What if I call you a serial rapist w/o any proof? Will you consider it as an insult or it's a normal thing in the USA nowadays? I'm not a Putin's fan but I don't know about a single case when he has killed someone. So do you have an evidence to say that?

Your mom is a street whore and your dad is a necro-homosexual. Can I say it w/o any evidence like you did above or not? You already showed here that you are very stupid and uneducated person who does not control that his own mouth. If it was not GFY but a real life, you would get your face completely destroyed (that would be the best and extremely successful case for you), because you don't control yourself.

I can say that Putin is a thief because I have an deviance (e.g. the docs that have leaked from Panama bank). But I can't call him a murderer only because I want it. I don't know how it works in the modern America, but in Russia you need a serious proof to accuse someone in a serious crime.