View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 10:32 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickBaer View Post
I click on the Support Forums link. (I'll give it a try, although not hopeful...)

It wants user/pass. The only one I have is admin/***** from my install. And, it says manual registrations are not available.
Yes, the forum doesn't work w/o login/pass which was emailed to you. I can re-send it again by email or send it to you via GFY PM of course - just tell me the way you prefer. There is no manual registration at the support forum and it is hidden (blocked) to everybody who did not order my scripts (I do believe I have mentioned it here).

Quote:
I clicked forgot password, but no email received.
Check your spam box and make sure to marke the message as "not spam".

Quote:
Speaking of email: My site has been up for < 24 hours, and already it is receiving "comments" to moderate. Me thinks there's Bots afoot.
This means that your site was indexed by search engines (it took about a day with CyberSEO) and now spammers use your comment form to spread out their ads. May I suggest you to forbid the comments in WordPress or to set up some plugin which adds a CAPTCHA to the comments form?