View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:30 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Also, Tokyo, is bigger and it's part of western alliance against motherland Russia
Don't want to be a pain in your ass and to educate you, but Tokyo is not a Western city. It's located in Asia (it's not in Europe - just believe me). Also the population of Tokyo is only about 13 millions, which is about two limes lees than population of Moscow. The size of Tokyo metropolis is about 2,187 km˛ while the Moscow metropolis is 17,722 mi˛ (square miles, not kilometers: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_Oblast). So I wouldn't compare these cities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Now we know why we see so many russians around the world. Any place is better to live than Russia
Because they love to travel, you moron. I was been to may countries including your one (a country of HIV+ Ukrainian homosexuals). I've been to 9 States + DC. How many placed you have visited? Including your motherland the Ukraine?