View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 01:25 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
YAy, a trading ninja you are. However, i would suggest, if it won't offend you again, an another approach. I'd invest some of the virtual profits you rake in (as i did) into small monkeys (you don't want gorillas or orangutans, they make a huge mess, trust me). I have a room full of monkeys that each have 10 alarm clocks near them. One for each finger. I set alarms and bananas near it. It's easy and very cheap. Monkeys are cheaper workforce then humans, and they work for bananas. I know those don't come cheap and they could be extinct soon yes, but so far, it's working and cheaper then child labor from china, and i rake in so much virtual currency i dont know what to do with all the money as it is.

So yea. Alarms, monkeys and bananas! Try it.

The proof is in the pudding...I do 2%/day with a joke...my trade mastery is obvious...I will name my real trading style "tènèrè"...you will witness the coin shortage on markets and you will all say "oh no! Tènèrè!!!"...
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote