View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:55 PM  
ladida
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
..I also have a laptop next to my bed that is on 24/7 and logged in to binance at all times...i keep the brightness to a minimum so it does not bother me at night but i can still see the chart and numbers...I am ready to trade in seconds...
YAy, a trading ninja you are. However, i would suggest, if it won't offend you again, an another approach. I'd invest some of the virtual profits you rake in (as i did) into small monkeys (you don't want gorillas or orangutans, they make a huge mess, trust me). I have a room full of monkeys that each have 10 alarm clocks near them. One for each finger. I set alarms and bananas near it. It's easy and very cheap. Monkeys are cheaper workforce then humans, and they work for bananas. I know those don't come cheap and they could be extinct soon yes, but so far, it's working and cheaper then child labor from china, and i rake in so much virtual currency i dont know what to do with all the money as it is.

So yea. Alarms, monkeys and bananas! Try it.