View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 12:46 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
When you copy some pictures, just insure you copy them from the right place. Next time pick up right century and right country. A hint: New Delhi is not a part of Russia (it's in India, surprised?)

I know there are many sane and well educated people in the USA. So why idiots like you make us think that all Americans are so stupid? First of all, about 3rd of all Russians live in Moscow and St. Petersburg. I can't say why. We just love to live here. There are many other cities in Russia what have more than one million citizens. Your stupid brainless head just don't understand the numbers. Large megalopolises with over a million of citizens, WTF??? Sounds insane for some American village idiot? One more hint for you.

Look at the videos. Most of their cities ate located far away from Moscow. Rather than the whole territory of the USA.

etc...

We have only 140 millions of people in Russia and 90% of our territory is just unpopulated. The Russian government sells Siberia to everyone at the price of ZERO rubles. Yes, this is not a joke. I can get a land near Baikal for nothing... The territory of Russia is 50x time larger than Great Britain, but the population is only twice higher. We are one of the less populated country on planet Earth. This is the land I can get by filling a simple form in the Internet:

Sounds crazy to an American peasant, but that's a true: https://надальнийвосток.рф/

Your country is so poor the wildlife begs for food!

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote