View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 11:27 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Yep. ALARMS!
Yes alarms...time is a precious commodity and following price action in an efficient way is key...I use tradingview sms alerts as a backup to my regular alerts on my PC...I also have a laptop next to my bed that is on 24/7 and logged in to binance at all times...i keep the brightness to a minimum so it does not bother me at night but i can still see the chart and numbers...I am ready to trade in seconds...

Since my trading style is "never buy right now", alarms are the core of my strategy...crypto price is extremely hard to predict so it is suited more for a reactive approach...I wait for the fish to take the bait, I do not go in the water and try to hook it...this way my losses are extremely low as demonstrated in this thread...I am immune to psychological traps and personal opinion and I trade only reactively...my default position is out but the finger is always on the button...

You now know why the oracle uses alarms so much...