View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 06:22 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Litvienienko and Skripal cases are basically the same.
Send me the weed you smoke. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
Because company will take its painful revenge. And these deaths are like signals to the others that wanted to be new Litvienko or Skripal.
So Skripals have died a painful death? No? They are alive? Please tell me that's not true and you are kidding at me. By the way, what for "they were killed"? For being Soviet KGB spies of Stalin? Did one of them call Putin a pedophile? Maybe they knew some super-duper Russian secret? No? No single little mini-cooper secret? So they knew nothing and Russian secret service agent (let call him Eugene Fuckold #69) has tried to kill them with some secret FSB poison which actually does not kill anyone? No knife, no pistol. Just some "poison" which doesn't work? How come, dude?

We all know that Putin is a senile imbecile, but there are sane (ok, at least 2 or 3 half-sane) people that work in FSB. They are not stupid that much to choose a poison which does not kill over a well-known knife or a baseball beat.