View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 04:58 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by xClips Jim View Post
Looks like it's on Netflix - I will take a look, thanks!

Obviously, I would expect Trump not only to be vastly superior at this juncture in time, but also have zero doubts about him beating anyone on that list in a blowout.

You should run. I'd vote for you before anyone on that image!
To me Trump will be in one of two places come 2020. He will either be free and clear of the Mueller investigation and with all that behind him, he will be able to pull back in those who might find their support for him waning. Any incumbent always has the advantage so he will have that as well. However, if the Mueller investigation brings back something bad for him and the Democrats take back the House in November, he could find himself embattled in an ongoing impeachment/legal battle and be in a pretty precarious position where he likely would face at least one legit contender during the primaries.

At this point, I'm not even 100% sure Trump will run in 2020. If he is still under the cloud of Russia and is having the issues he is having now, I won't be shocked if he chooses not to run again.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote