View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 03:05 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tam View Post
I can see this now - but at the first, you came at me and I am not really one to be talked down to - but I do see what you mean here.

Let me say this at the risk of coming off stupid - I have never written a Resume in my life, so knowing exact wording is definitely not my forte in this format.

I am also sending and applying for anything non-adult so I don't want to exactly put in there that I wrote on my ass and drove traffic and affiliates and so on...
Accepting criticism and guidance is a skill and when you work under people, you need to keep your ego in check and accept other peoples advice and opinions. Showcases poorly when you immediately jump to defense mode when somebody tries to offer constructive criticism.

And you need to make a separate resume for adult and non adult because non adult resumes will be useless to an adult brand. And the reverse as well.

What brands grew while you managed them, from what size to what size. Why are you no longer there? Do you have tube ad buying experience. Showcase samples of graphics you've edited, marketing materials you headed, sites you were in charge of. Keywords attached to parent company names they created so their banks don't investigate what they do, will not help sell you