View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 01:37 PM  
Pseudonymous
Photographer/Owner

Industry Role:

This is exactly why I gave people a warning earlier in this thread. Guess how shocked I am to see somebody reach out to me

If a person does it once, they are willing to do it again. He's a small business operator who doesn't make much money, so while he may try to be an okay guy for all i know, he has to worry about himself first and if that means screwing people over, he will do so

Anybody who runs a half decent business would never do business with somebody like this and for the people who backed him up saying that you got paid, that really is besides the point here, it's that he is willing and has ripped people off. and he really isn't big enough to do that much business, so the fact there are multiple people, with his small little operation, says a lot. that's just the people who cared enough to raise their voice

all you guys are doing is getting more and more people screwed over in the end. when a man/woman is convicted of rape/assault/theft or any other crime - do you say, well they didn't do that to me so hes probably an okay guy