View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 08:11 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
I'm always unsure who is the most arrogant, smug cunt on this forum. You and ********** are top 3 for sure. Talking shit about others, attacking others, putting other people down for their views (having no respect for others / intolerant towards others) and then at the same time, patting yourself on the back all day long for being on the moral high ground... and as usual, bowing out and letting everyone know that you have "better tings to do" when the tides turn against you, as if you weren't being a dick to begin with. It's that move that you pull which gives you extra Smug Cunt Points in my scoring.

Neither one of you are the "great guys" that you think you are. You are just run of the mill smug and arrogant assholes who embody all the personal traits and qualities of those you claim to despise.

(just need thommy to jump in and in his usual 3rd grade manner wish death on others as he informs everyone how dumb they are, in the least intelligent manner humanly possible and the GFY Smug Cunt Foreigner trifecta will be complete)
thanks

feel free to write 5 more posts with endless text for self-affirmation
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote