View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 04:11 AM  
MaDalton
I am Amazing Content!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2MuchMark View Post
If you can't argue without changing the subject, there's no point talking to you. Try harder and focus, or stfu.
This is the thing: Whenever nowadays someone comes with "What about Hillary blablabla..." I just end the discussion and walk away.

Hillary is not president, if she broke the law then indict her, put her into court and lock her away. Hasn't happend so far even though they try really really hard for years now. But by all means: do it.

But Trump IS president, he and his people actively destroy partnerships with other democratic countries that have been built for decades while he is praising people like Kim, Putin or Duterte as fine people.

America, the land of the free, has a leader that dismisses free press, free elections (by discrediting them without grounds - so what came out of the investigation about voter fraud btw?) and loves autocratic ruler.

If I was American, I would be outraged. Because this is not what America stands for. Stood for.

And if you blindly defend his actions - and/or really believe things like that he just misspoke would or wouldn't - then you are an idiot.
MaDalton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote