Old 07-16-2018, 02:50 PM  
rayadp05
TRUEAMATEURMODELS.COM

Industry Role:
Nude Gym Girl Modeling - Kendra H. from True Amateur Models

Name: Kendra H. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Beach Cafe Restaurant Waitress
Pictures: 710 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Kendra H. and I just turned 25 years old! I work as a waitress down at the beach at a cafe restaurant. I've
been working there for about 3 years now. I also like working out at the gym. In fact, that's where I met this model
photographer guy by the name of Ray! He was working out on the bench press near me in the gym and when I walked
over towards him to ask if I could borrow one of the weights, he started talking to me about modeling for his website!
I've always wanted to be a model, so I asked him about participating in his amateur modeling shoots! I had no idea
whatsoever that he had been referring to nude modeling though! Once I found out about that, my curiosity really grew
and I wanted to check out the nude modeling website! Once I saw the True Amateur Models website, I thought a lot
about the whole nudity aspect of it. My main concern is getting found out at my job and possibly getting fired. However,
as you can see, I decided to become one of the nude models! I've always felt real secure with my body ....and I work out
a lot over at the gym, so why not show it off? I had a lot of fun at the nude modeling shoot and I hope that I did a good
job at the amateur nude modeling! What do you guys think? Sign up with the website and leave comments, as well as
check out 710 other modeling pictures that I did at the modeling shoot! I'm looking forward to shooting for the website
again so be sure to watch out for more coming!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery!

photo above used from the gallery
Nude Gym Girl Kendra Heart - TrueAmateurModels.com
rayadp05 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote