View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:14 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
I think a lot of people believe in their party so much that they will go along with it until the very end. I mean Republican government officials, Congress, etc.

This is just like Watergate all over again. A lot of people believed in Nixon and supported him until the very end.

It's clear we have some level of collusion here. It's painfully obvious that the Trump campaign was more than willing to talk to the Russian government directly, and it's also clear the Russian government wanted to get Trump elected and was willing to help. You can't tell me they didn't have some kind of collusion.

The indictments just revealed a Republican running for Congress contacted the Russian government, asked for hacked information, AND got it from them. This is Congressman Mast from Florida. His actions were nothing short of treason.

This is slowly dripping out. Watergate took what, six years? We are just over a year in on this investigation. Drip. Drip. Drip.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote