View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 11:32 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Russia is a 3rd world country..
You will be very surprised but in fact Russia is a 1st world country while USA is a 3rd world one. Your county is #1 only in Hollywood movies and childish comics (nobody's consuming that shit on the planet - only americans do that).

Let's go straight to the facts. The USA have a large GDP in dollars. Course that's true because (guess why?) the States legally print these dollars. Also GDP is not what you earn but is what you spend. I mean when the USA build a new military base in some Arabian country, your GDP grows, when some american John gets killed at war, you GDP grows too, but does it make your life better? Do you understand that lots of americans still live in trailer parks or one-stage paper houses and they have less than $20 USD cash in their pockets?

In first world countries you have both a paid (commercial/private) and a free (municipal) medicine. The second is not as good as the paid one, but nobody here will let you to die of an appendicitis, pregnancy or of a gangrene if you have broken every bone in your body. Nobody will ask you to pay money for an ambulance/reanimation service here. If you have a hepatitis, HIV or a cancer, you will receive a FREE TREATMENT. Dude, I have said FREE. That means if you are a HIV+ homo in Russia, you will live forever because the government will pay for your pills eternally. Nobody dies of HIV nowadays if he/she receives a treatment.

Just for an example, 4 or 5 years ago (don't remember how much exactly), a mother in law of my friend was diagnosed with 4st grade cancer (the terminal stage) with multiple metastases in her body. She had a free surgery in some "dirty Russian clinic" (as Bladewire calls it), and now she's on free chemo and ray therapy. She works at her dacha and spends her time with her grandchildren. Nobody asks her to to pay for that. How long she wold least in the USA with such a diagnosis and not money? I was watching the "Breaking Bad". The guy has paid 100's of dollars for his therapy. Whaaaat? My uncle has a lung cancer. He has it for more than 25 years. He did a few surgeries and he receives a free treatment in "dirty Russian clinics". He's over 70 (actually almost 80) and he's still alive. Now please be honest, can you have the same treatment in the USA w/o paying a single cent for the private clinic of for obamacare? Once again please be honest here. Do you really think you live in the first world country?

The same applies to high education which is free in 1st world countries. My son has the best education in Moscow and I haven't paid a singe ruble for that. Furthermore, he was paid by the Russian government only because he was an university student. Now he is a Java developer with a diploma and there is no problem for him to find a job in any country.

So, do you understand that all those batman, superman, cat-woman and star-wars movies have nothing to do with the reality? Your supper-duper "scientists" are unable to send a human to outer space, you have to pay to care HIV or cancer. The unemployed US people live on food stamps (just like it was at the end of the Soviet era in the USSR). You have no future if your parents have no money to pay for your education. You live for a debt. And you call this shit a first world? Man, you have to visit a doctor because you brain is completely fucked up.