View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 10:57 AM  
k0nr4d
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Check your eyes, that was a white guy saying "'nigga' like 5 times".

I'm surprised Trump supporters feel there's some magical bubble around them protecting them from the consequences of their words and actions.

Chasing a black lady around the train station saying the word "'nigga' like 5 times", with black men around, just isn't wise.

Alt-right racist hate troll response in 3.. 2.. 1...
I'm fairly sure I heard the black guy saying nigga, but whatever. Let's say the black guy that attacked the white guy gets arrested. This is still unarguably assault. What's he going to say? Self-defense? The judge is going to hear "Oh, he called you a n1gger? You're free to go!". Black people acting like this does not exactly help any stereotypes and racism. You cannot fight words with violence. Someone saying n1gger is not a "get out of jail free card". I don't even see the big deal with the word. It's just a fucking word. Just because someone says a word you don't have to assault them in front of dozens of people in a subway full of cameras - that's fucking retarded.
k0nr4d is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote