View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 10:55 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xmedia View Post
they never provided tracking number for standard/free shipping.
They NEVER had a problem of suddenly making existing cards not working and leaving people without them.

We are having a useless conversation here, you are defending them from some reason unknown to me, while people are still without their cards for months. No one knows why they disappeared and without a clear will of the service provider to ensure their deliverability, the logical conclusion is that people will ask were they sent at all at first place.

if they had a tracking number to ease tension in a turbulent period, no one would mention these things. We are all willing to pay few silly bucks for a tracking number if Paxum couldn't do it on their own.

Once again, no, I don't believe that card disintegrated in the post office because it never happened to me before, none of the sponsor checks was missing (ever) and if I remember good, none of the product I've purchased.

Anyway, as far as I know, an alternative to Paxum made by one fo the CC processors in the adult industry is on the way so I guess that at some point Paxum will figure out that ignoring support tickets and tracking numbers was a mistake.

I can understand problems that are not under their control to happen, but these two mentioned are absolutely their decision.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote