Old 07-12-2018, 05:39 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
Hi guys.

Just coming in here. We're doing some more alarms and buys eventho the price is dropping we're not losing anything, it's pure profit because we're not selling anything. Just hold tight with me and my man crucio. When it drops you buy! Simple martingale transfered to stock market. Life is ez if you know how to manipulate market and set alarms. I'm eyeing a yacht as we speak and i already explained the system to the store about my virtual earnings and they were okay with it. Smart people, like me and crucio!
good morning you foamy mouth foamy mouth

just to remind you that my profits are not virtual in any way if crypto keeps going up and down...the only scenario where my profits are virtual is if crypto falls straight down to 0 in one big line...BTC is down +8% since I last went in to my default USD position and my purchasing power is now +8% greater in this experiment...the moment it goes up I have profited whether you like it or not...

also please keep in mind that I am a much better trader than this, I am only demo trading here with my hands behind my back just to show that a joke can make more money than you...I am beginning to trade with margin...not trading with low margin in the 2-3x range has been my single biggest mistake so far...I am still experimenting on bitmex with a few nibbles here and there but it has been very successful...I think I can do 2-3%/day with very little risk on a long term basis...lately I have been on fire but with margin I can take it to a whole new level...honestly if this goes on for another year I can dump the money in some index funds and live a very comfortable life just off of that...

"hes the master of the dance, his moves will put you in a trance and he never leaves the disco alone" <----they are singing about me