View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:57 AM  
ilnjscb
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladida View Post
I agree my man. We're also soon about to hit the 6th. We're already in that range. The predictions are piling up, the money is flowing. I just hope people listen to us.

If i can be so bold to expand a bit on your analysis and add my few cents, maybe the nabs will see.

Here's my alarm graph with a curve that naturally displays organic STD and BST set on alarms based on TUSD and FETH movements that correlate with curves.

I think it's fairly simple and easy to understand, even to layman how you can set these alarms and be in huge cash. However, i understand, all these abbreviations and graph analysis can be tough on someone that never did any of this, so, there's a far simpler graph we can all follow and i think its easy to understand. It's a basic concept of rise and fall.

Here's the graph.

I think it's selfexplanatory. I hope you won't take this the wrong way like the last time, i just wanted to explore your graphs a little more since im sure not many people can read them as well as me and you.

my 2c. Im cashing out big on the 6th, alarm is already set.
ilnjscb is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote