View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 09:58 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFED View Post
Hmmm... I always thought it ment corporate control of the government. Like how our government uses corporations like Monsanto to poison our food, uses the media to spread lies and propaganda, uses Amazon, Facebook, Google, etc to spy on its citizens.

So the Queen of England is considered a fascist?

I find way too much division in politics. It's like team sports. I'd rather watch golf or pocket billiards.
Trump privatizing social security, the veterans administration & healthcare is him giving the power to the multibillion dollar corporations, and under your definition is fascist.

Other previously democratic countries have turned into fascist dictatorship hybrids recently, like Turkey. He said the media was his enemy. He fired all teachers who voted against him or had ilopposing political views. Thousands of teachers. He fired thousands of judges with opposing political views. Putin helped him overthrow his government.

Italy was over thrown by fascists, the Nazis.

5 Signs of fascism

This RT YouTube video describes the beginnings of fascism.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote