View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:26 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. This is the second new off the dealers lot vehicle I've owned.

Yes it's very exciting having a brand new car in the garage. That new car smell. Parking it way in the back of the parking lot when I go out to avoid someone hitting it with a shopping cart or chipped paint from other careless driver opening their door on to mine.

The premium Iridescent Pearl Tricoat paint was a additional $900.00. In the twilight hours the car stands out from the rest.
that paint is a 3 stage painting procedure... hard to blend... I fucked up the mirror on a caddy once with that paint.... the dealer had to paint the entire 1/4 panel to blend the paint across... I could still see the fix

I drive a 2016 Cadillac ct6 with 3.6 and all wheel drive about 65K plus tax etc. not top level but 2 steps from the top... no turbos and no 32 speaker sound system or seat massagers or rear DVD screens