View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:26 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8pt-buck View Post
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. This is the second new off the dealers lot vehicle I've owned.

Yes it's very exciting having a brand new car in the garage. That new car smell. Parking it way in the back of the parking lot when I go out to avoid someone hitting it with a shopping cart or chipped paint from other careless driver opening their door on to mine.

The premium Iridescent Pearl Tricoat paint was a additional $900.00. In the twilight hours the car stands out from the rest.
that paint is a 3 stage painting procedure... hard to blend... I fucked up the mirror on a caddy once with that paint.... the dealer had to paint the entire 1/4 panel to blend the paint across... I could still see the fix

I drive a 2016 Cadillac ct6 with 3.6 and all wheel drive about 65K plus tax etc. not top level but 2 steps from the top... no turbos and no 32 speaker sound system or seat massagers or rear DVD screens
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote