View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 05:26 AM  
Matyko
PsyHead

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roald View Post
But then again this is exactly the service you offer as well right?

Anyways, this whole thread leaves a bit of a bad taste.
Our services are Absolutely Not the Same, I Do Protest against this comment.
All we do is human work, I employ really existing human beings as video editors. There are actually 4 of them in my office, and there are three external editors for projects of smaller significance, they invoice me every month for their work.

The title-writing, the tagging, the upload process, the custom-thumb cutting, all the "after upload" work is completely done by humans. And on top of this: we are stats freaks and administrate everything. All the work we do for all our partners is 100% transparent - all my partners can confirm this.

None of the above is true for their service.

So HELL NO, we are completely different.

I hear you about the bad taste. Believe me: this is embarrassing to me too, because of the bad timing: I was not aware of the health issues of Patrick.

I know that Patrick and Kees are reputable and beloved members of this community, and it is always weird to hear an honest and strong opinion stating that despite they are nice people, the work they do is horrible.

And if the guy who finally dares to stand up against them has questionable/"rude boy" style, while the work is admittedly in a different league: it causes a contradictory situation.