View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:58 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
sure it is a question of the concept.
on long term you might make more money when you try to sell as expensive as possible
and one day in some future you will get more out of it.......
I must be sleeping at the wheel....But the way I see it : there are:

1) Real content providers who actually make a content and sell it to a multiple web masters.
2) So called content providers who either buy and re sell content bought from the real ones ( plenty of threads around here by the real ones as how stop the so called ones selling their content over and over).
3) the plain theives ( also a few around here).
4) "the smart" thieves who state " Moa ?? I bought it fair and square from the so called providers "I dindoo nuffings wrongs". Some here also.
5) and those ( like us) who actually make content and sell it ONLY themselves. I guess rare ( but hopefully NOT a dying breed).

I have no idea what other way there is to sustain ones business thru thick and thin then what we are doing. I have said that many times here "content is king"

All these changes ( everybody talks about) do not affect real content providers. We deal with banks and we have to pay them back, so far since 2004 we are doing fine.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote