View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 10:23 AM  
8pt-buck
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
Really impressed by the horses they put in these mid level sedans these days.

I have a 2017 Nissan Maxima which has about the same horsepower as the Impala and it definitely has some balls. In comparison, my 85 Mustang GT had about 300...or maybe it was 350.
It blew my mind the horsepower this Impala has. Blowing my mind looking at the gas gauge going down every time I accelerate. I own the last year for the Nova SS. It's a 1973 350/300hp. I don't know which consumes more gasoline, the Nova or this Impala.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEFINEST View Post
Looks sweet. Worked Hard for it!
Thanks. Work hard for everything as I am sure you do too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddog View Post
My first car was a 59 Impala that I "restored" after a fender bender from parts off a 59 Bel Air. Total cost after selling the remnants of the Bel Air to a wrecking yard, $65

I sold it a few years later for a few hundred.

348 V8, slip and slide powerglide transmission. Less than 50,000 when I got it, from people that bought it from my uncle when they were 70.
Sounds sweet!
Years ago I purchased a running 1965 Impala SS with the factory tachometer in the middle of the dashboard. Paid $400.00 for the car. No idea what was under the hood. It ran, it was in fair condition. Three days later a guy offered me $1000.00 for it and I took it.
Would I love to have that car back and my Snorkel hood Canary Yellow 73 Mustang Fast back too.
8pt-buck is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote