View Single Post
Old 05-28-2018, 09:40 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
He's being paid.

First, with mental illness, anything is possible. That said, simply look at the full pattern of his posts. when its political, he goes 100% off the rails, makes no sense, is completely irrational and is doing everything possible to shut it down, disrupt, derail, deflect etc etc etc.

But then look at other conversations and he's 100% normal, his views are somewhat moderate, his responses are properly calibrated and appropriate to the conversation and even sometimes pleasant and so on. People aren't generally 100% insane in one area and 100% normal in everything else.

By that, I mean that any mental disorders leading to the totally bizarre behavior in political discussion would surface in some ways and reveal themselves in other conversations. At least you'd have plenty of moments of "hmm.. that was a really odd thing to say and sort of out of place....". But I don't really see that happening.

I would be my money that he's being paid. I've been thinking this for quite a while.

By the way, look at everyone else in political discussion... crockett for example... non stop "you Republicans..." and he's consistent with someone on the far left with far left political leanings, continually expressing views and beliefs consistent with far left values, which is all fine and normal. Bladewire doesn't do that. he ONLY talks about Trump and ONLY shouts down anyone who is not actively insulting Trump. He has fake nics which ONLY do the exact same.
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote