View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 06:29 AM  
xClips Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
I've been around people who are guilty of something (as have most people) -- and one thing we all know is that Trump is acting the way a guilty person acts. No innocent person has ever behaved in this manner.

You are seeing what you have been programmed to see. It's not all your fault and I don't mean it to be insulting - I've been there. I'm sure I'll get an insult back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco67 View Post
But this isn't a perfect world so that's not likely to happen. If the world is fucked up enough to let this crew of rogues and misfits take over our government and get away with the horrendous shit they're getting away with, then I don't have much hope for a correction. It really is up to Americans to mobilize for the midterms and change the house and senate to blue. At the moment, that government body is the only thing enabling this to happen and they should all be ashamed. Many of them should be put in front of a firing squad. Maybe they'll grow a spine and finally reach a breaking point because something has affected them directly, because that's the only thing that seems to motivate them. They don't give two fucks about any of us.
More and more Americans are waking up and seeing what is really going on. Fuck the nuclear issue - this is an information war being fought and it's extremely difficult to get the truth out there - and it would have been impossible if Hillary had won. I haven't spent the endless hours researching Benghazi that I have this SPYGATE ring that was used on Donald Trump, so I don't know if it's real or not and don't care. What I do know is, whatever investigation took place wouldn't have mattered because the fix was in - ALL the time.

That truth is going to come out - nothing can stop it. More and more people discover what has been happening every day, which is why - combined with Democratic fringe lunacy that real Democrats are putting up with only out of Trump hate - it's going to be the opposite of what you are hoping for. The map is going to go red and Trumpism is going to win big. You know it - we all know it. If you guys didn't feel it you wouldn't be so worried and you would just wait him out. But we all can feel what's coming...
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote