View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 02:44 AM  
bronco67
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
When it is all said and done I just hope the findings are definitive. The worst thing that could happen is that the investigation ends up being left in some grey area where Democrats will scream that Trump got away with a crime and Republicans will scream that the Democrats just wasted millions on a witch hunt that went nowhere. I just hope we know, in the end, what happened and who was involved, good or bad.
When I watch what is going on (and it's like watching a train wreck in slow motion) I get really worried that Trump's tactics are going to work and everything is going to somehow fall his way.

In a perfect world, the world will see the truth, believe it and Trump plus his entire crew of pirates will go to prison. Even better would be a nice act of god, like a heart attack which relieves the world of an orange pimple in its hairy ass crack.

But this isn't a perfect world so that's not likely to happen. If the world is fucked up enough to let this crew of rogues and misfits take over our government and get away with the horrendous shit they're getting away with, then I don't have much hope for a correction. It really is up to Americans to mobilize for the midterms and change the house and senate to blue. At the moment, that government body is the only thing enabling this to happen and they should all be ashamed. Many of them should be put in front of a firing squad. Maybe they'll grow a spine and finally reach a breaking point because something has affected them directly, because that's the only thing that seems to motivate them. They don't give two fucks about any of us.