View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 03:58 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
When it is all said and done I just hope the findings are definitive. The worst thing that could happen is that the investigation ends up being left in some grey area where Democrats will scream that Trump got away with a crime and Republicans will scream that the Democrats just wasted millions on a witch hunt that went nowhere. I just hope we know, in the end, what happened and who was involved, good or bad.
You mean like all those Benghazi investigations.. one after one, all of them led by Republicans and one after one failed to find any wrong doing nor prove any of the ridiculous claims chanted by the very Republicans doing the investigation..

Still they think Hillary got away with it.. I remember arguing with Robbie about the "stand down issue". I proved to him from one of thw Republican lead investigations that that was 100% bullshit and a false claim..

The next Benghazi topic, Robbie was claiming there was a stand down order by Hillary... In fact I knew by association one of the people who died in that attack so if Hillary had done something wrong Id have a interest in it.

For the record when I state know, he was in a gaming group I was in and was one of the head guys, so he was well known and liked. Didnt know him personally but about like you know other poster here on GFY except it was common to be on voice coms with them. But someone you havent met in person but still interact with.