View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:53 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by xClips Jim View Post
Not accurate.

What is coming out is that SOME of the justice department WAS corrupt - that house is pretty well cleaned now, but there are always some dust bunnies hiding under the bed.

The FBI has over 35k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The CIA has over 21k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The DOJ has over 113k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The media is - Jesus, I mean look at it. How much of the Stormy Daniels Network did you want? I guess it's more proof that we see the world the way we want to see it.

This is not about select departments - it's about select PEOPLE that did illegal things while in those departments. We would really be shit out of luck if the whole govt was full of these scumbags - so nobody is blaming all of them. You don't blame all cops because one of them shoots a guy in the back as he's running away - just the fucker that shot him and the ones that try and cover it up.
Of course there are bad apples in the bunch and I am not suggesting that there isn't corruption among these departments. However, Trump is waging war against many of these groups. He stands in front of crowds at his events and tells them how the media is full of nothing but fake news (which isn't true, most of what he refers to as fake news is just news he doesn't like). He talks about the DOJ witch hunt with the Mueller investigation, he talks about how they conspire with Hillary. This is not by mistake. He is trying to get people on his side.

I know people who have said even if Mueller comes back with evidence or proof that Trump did something illegal they won't believe it because they think Mueller and the DOJ are corrupt. I grew up in a small, very redneck town full of conservatives and I still know many of them. Many of these people believe the entire system is corrupt, but they don't think it is corrupt in general, they think it is corrupt with a prejudice towards Republicans and conservatives. That's scary.

I have no issues with trying to root out corruption and trying to keep the media and the DOJ honest, but the way to do it isn't on Twitter for the world to see or by barring news outlets from events because you don't like them. He should be using some discretion. Instead he is acting like someone who is guilty of something and has decided the way to keep from getting in trouble is to take out anyone who could bust him.
kane is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote