View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 02:40 PM  
xClips Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kane View Post
Me too. This administration is trying to condition a large section of the population into thinking that the justice department is corrupt and the media can't be trusted and does nothing but lie. It's scary.
Not accurate.

What is coming out is that SOME of the justice department WAS corrupt - that house is pretty well cleaned now, but there are always some dust bunnies hiding under the bed.

The FBI has over 35k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The CIA has over 21k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The DOJ has over 113k employees. Can't SOME of them have been pricks? Just not possible? Why is it bad for this to come out - if true.

The media is - Jesus, I mean look at it. How much of the Stormy Daniels Network did you want? I guess it's more proof that we see the world the way we want to see it.

This is not about select departments - it's about select PEOPLE that did illegal things while in those departments. We would really be shit out of luck if the whole govt was full of these scumbags - so nobody is blaming all of them. You don't blame all cops because one of them shoots a guy in the back as he's running away - just the fucker that shot him and the ones that try and cover it up.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote