View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 07:40 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Cling to von Braun and 75 years ago, and by all means, keep spending on military Russians.
Didn't I tell you that I spend only 6% tax of my earnings? I don't pay for Obamacare and other bullshit. How many do you spend? Who spend more on military - you or me? Can you threat a cancer or an AIDS for free in the USA (free ambulance, free meds, free chemio, free surgeries, free food in clinics etc)? No? So please shut up already.

Quote:
your guy Putin did when he introduced Russias new unlimited range missile
It's your guy, not mine. If you want, go give him a blowjob, I'm not a gay and I don't give a flying fuck about Putin, his family, friends, etc. He just doesn't deserve my attention and all news (you might be surprised) about him I read here on GFY.

Quote:
But but von braun!
He is everything you had and everything you've lost. There is no space rockets in the USA w/o Nazis. Which country send your people to the outer space? Right now, right today. Try to guess, Einstein. So once again: please shut up already.