View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 11:51 AM  
xClips Jim
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
Again, when the DOJ and FBI claimed they didn't have Strzok and Page's text messages it was IG Horowitz who jumped in and said something along the lines of "Don't worry, I have them. I'll get those right to ya."

Yeah, amazing how those were found after much lying and stonewalling by those that don't want them out. And then the redacting begins. And then we see what was being redacted. Little by little, what was actually happening takes shape. Can people be bothered to look? Not really. You won't get a reply, you'll get called names. They can't read an indictment, they just call you names. Trump derangement syndrome doesn't care about facts.

I've asked Rochard what he thinks about Strzok and Page when he told me the government just doesn't work that way - got back crickets. And this was before he was afraid to face me. It's like he doesn't know - or doesn't care - that the truth is coming out. The insurance policy failed.

Brennan is standing on Ground Zero - he doesn't have any choice but to freak out.

Enter John Huber. Get to know that name, people.
xClips Jim is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote