View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 08:19 AM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Dude that is so full of shit and would never stand up in a court of law as proof. They are trying to compare birthdays and names and use that as proof..

I can tell you stright up that even Id make that list with just those qualifiers.. When I lived in MA there was another guy with my exact same name including middle name. He was born the same day and year as me. My fucking insurance company even mixed us up because I started getting his medical bills in the mail, thats how I found out about him..

People with tne same names/birthday is pretty fucking common when you are looking at millions of people. That is proof of nothing hence why no one was charged..

I told you to prove 5 cases with convictions not bullshit.. you cant do it and neither could Trump its why he quietly dropped his investigation because he knew it was gonna prove there was no wide spread fraud.. you are just a sucker for bullshit.
i see where you get the 5 number. its a bullshit number thrown out by luberal news sources. of course when you look elsewhere they number swells to 1000s. Here's more than 5 from one state alone you fucking dumbass.

it literally takes 2 seconds to prove you wrong and i'm working at the same time.

Texas2017
Tyron Davis
Criminal Conviction
Fraudulent Use of Absentee Ballots

Texas2017
Jeanene Johnson
Criminal Conviction
Impersonation Fraud at the Polls

Texas2017
Latunia Thomas
Criminal Conviction
Impersonation Fraud at the Polls

Texas 2017
Noe Olvera
Criminal Conviction
Miscellaneous

Texas 2017
Rosa Maria Ortega
Criminal Conviction
Ineligible Voting

Texas 2016
Graciela Sanchez
Criminal Conviction

Texas 2016
Guadalupe Rivera
Criminal Conviction

we get it crockettscience. this thing that only gives a positive boost to Democrats is not a problem or a thing at all for people like you.

we understand. blacks and mexicans can't get voter id's because its too tough for them to do. you guys have made that exceedingly clear.

the integrity of our elections does not need to be protected (the most sacred institution of all in this nation), is not a big deal at all... because its democrats that benefit from 30 MILLION Illegals in the country who will or eventually will vote democrat.

the obvious point, whether its investigated or not (it almost never is), prosecuted or not (your idiotic semantic caveat) is that it is a real problem that really exists (which you and libs deny) that needs to be dealt with.

stop hating the United States of America. demand clean and fair elections. i'd think that would be a priority coming from a party who can only claim the other guy cheated every time they lose.

here's a list of 1000 criminal cases that the liberal media wont talk about.
https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

and use your fucking head for once. if there is 1000 criminal convictions for something that is never investigated, and for something which is always covered up and where evidence is quickly destroyed,... how many actual occurrences are there?
TheSquealer is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote