crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
10's of 1000's of fake votes. 2016
http://www.g-a-i.org/wp-content/uplo...Appendix-1.pdf

that took all of 3 seconds...
Dude that is so full of shit and would never stand up in a court of law as proof. They are trying to compare birthdays and names and use that as proof..

I can tell you stright up that even Id make that list with just those qualifiers.. When I lived in MA there was another guy with my exact same name including middle name. He was born the same day and year as me. My fucking insurance company even mixed us up because I started getting his medical bills in the mail, thats how I found out about him..

People with tne same names/birthday is pretty fucking common when you are looking at millions of people. That is proof of nothing hence why no one was charged..

I told you to prove 5 cases with convictions not bullshit.. you cant do it and neither could Trump its why he quietly dropped his investigation because he knew it was gonna prove there was no wide spread fraud.. you are just a sucker for bullshit.