View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 04:56 AM  
RazorSharpe
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

Monster Moe is very well known and very well established and saying he's randomly doing this out of the blue and lying is reprehensible.
Cable is also very well known and very well established in the interracial space. In fact, I would go so far as to state that he's more well known to webmasters than Moe is.

I've had one solitary dealing with Cable and can only base my opinion of the man on that. He was very pleasant to deal with. Long story short, I sent him an email about a domain he owned and was expecting a fight. He emailed me back and pretty much said, "Your assumptions of what constitutes cyber squatting are wrong, but let me know where you'd like me to push this domain."

Note: I'm not insinuating that Cable is right and Moe is wrong; that's what the lawsuit is for.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
RazorSharpe is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote