View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 08:40 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
uh huh. i just gave you a link documenting almost 1000 voter fraud convictions. but yeah... you found 3 cases. maybe your example right here is the problem of finding "russian collusion"... and to use your logic, "if it's there, surely you'd find it"... but that of course hasn't happened.
As I said you didnt read shit of the link you posted.. That was not 1000 convictions of voter fraud in the 2016 election.. That was any case of fraud from the last 20 or 30 years maybe further back, from any election in the US. City mayors elections state ballots.. it was not 1000 cases of federal election fraud..

The mere fact that all they have is 900 convicted cases from elections ranging from the 90s till now from city, state and federal elections is proof there is no serious amounts of fraud..

I guess you are not smart enough to realize that you proved your own claim wrong..

I bet you cant even dig through that link and find 5 cases from the 2016 presidential election. Go ahead prove me wrong... Ill be waiting..for the excuses..