View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 04:52 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneHungLo View Post
Yeah but I'm not talking about surrounding towns and cities, I'm talking about where you choose to live. If I recall correctly I believe you said you used to live in Fairhaven? Not much diversity there either.

Westport is a tenth of 1% black.

Fairhaven has two-tenths of 1 percent black.

Not 1 percent

two-tenths of 1 percent lol
If you are looking for minorities, its Hispanics who are likely the largest group. I lived in MA for a few years. There simply isn't a lot of black people there.

I don't know the reason why, but I will say black people you meet there are usually very much normal members of society and not the gang banging murdering thugs you are looking for. Usually it's the Hispanics that are the gang bangers there.

You would probably be hard pressed to find black people who walk around with their pants falling down for example. Maybe in some of the bigger cities but most of MA is small town rural areas. Hell many towns don't even have police departments.