View Single Post
Old 05-19-2018, 08:15 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
That would be hard to do for Nunes.. Why? Because the very reason this story is even a story is because Nunes was demanding the name of the source and the FBI/DOJ were withholding the name...... They even had a meeting about it right around when I made this post... Even up until just a few days ago YOUR NEWS SOURCES were talking about how his name should be withheld.. Just yesterday Senator Warner was saying his name shouldn't be revealed.... Why? Because it "officially" hasn't been revealed to ANYONE, not even Nunes... NY Times gave up the source so they couls spin the story and Dems could point fingers...

Warner: Identifying FBI source to undermine Russia probe could be a crime

By KYLE CHENEY

05/18/2018 08:53 PM EDT
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...i-crime-598042
You still did not read the article I posted..because it gives the time of events very well.. but granted its a long article so you probably cant focus that long on anything telling you what you dont want to hear..