View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 04:23 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Beaner is not an insult to Mexicans.

A popular mexican coffee chain is called Beaner Coffee.

I use the starbucks app to pre-order my daily Starbucks and you can put whatever name you want to be called on the app, including Beaner, slut , cumguzzler, the N word , etc.

There used to be a fat Mexican immigrant here that used the handle Beaner. Another fat Mexican immigrant here was called Escorpio and he was racist as fuck.
Google said it’s an insult :

Wikipedia › wiki › Beaner
Beaner is derogatory slang for Mexicans or people of Mexican descent. The term originates from the prevalence of pinto beans and ...

Beaner | Define Beaner at Dictionary.com
Dictionary.com › browse › beaner
Slang definitions & phrases for beaner Expand. ... A person of Hispanic background, esp a Chicano; bean, bean-eater: I was called a wetback, a beaner, a spic

I just checked now, not last night. I always thought it was an insult. I first heard it in junior high.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote