View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 05:51 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
So allowing anyone to use the restroom at your public coffee shop is kissing ass, not common decency?
Common decency costs money. If they let everyone use the bathroom, then they need more cleaning, more paper towels and toilet paper, more soap and more electricity and water bills.

My father had IBS and had to go when traveling. He’d stop at McDonald’s or Burger King and buy nothing usually. At fifteen I told him he was rude and to bring his own toilet paper!

They need pay toilets with paying customer getting a free pass or a quarter to use the restroom. It would cut down on theft of restroom supplies!

When my father had his business, the bathroom was downstairs and you’d pass inventory, running the lngth of the building, about one city block. He’d not let anyone use the facilities unlike he knew them well. Otherwise, merchandise would walk out with them.

Starbucks is kissing ass nd making nice.
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote