View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:37 AM  
RuthB
Let's Get Paxumized!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by robwod View Post
Ruth, serious question. I am in Canada. How is that I can get wires from Japan, Belgium, Spain, Denmark, Germany and California all within 1 to 3 business days -- I've had US ones arrive the same day), yet a wire transfer initialized from Paxum last Friday (if you include that day, today is the 6th business day) is still not here. Not bitching, just boggled by how long it takes to get a simple wire.

Up until last month, Paxum wires to me were ALWAYS within 2 to 3 business days. But beginning at end of last month, the Paxum system somehow "misplaced" the transit and routing numbers that have been on my account details for months. And now there are delays with wires. Is that all related?
With an increased number of clients we're also experiencing an increased number of withdrawal requests. As a result there are some minor delays being experienced through the accounting department. We have hired additional staff but they are still in-training. We anticipate a return to usual turnaround in June.

With regards to the issues with routing/transit, the processor we are using to issue wires requires Transit and Institution number for all Canadian wires and this did result in some delays with some clients wires.

Please bear with us as we adjust to the new volume. You can always monitor the status of your withdrawal in the Withdraw Funds >> Withdraw Funds History section of your Paxum account. Validated status means it is on its way to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutCams View Post
Does instant withdrawal only work with visa as 2 mastercards ive tried say
Unfortunately your card is not supported. Please try another card.
External Card withdrawal supports Visa and Mastercard. If the system says your card isn't supported then it must be already identified as being issued by a card provider that doesn't support such transactions.
RuthB is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote