View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:38 AM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
i did watch it for myself and came to my own conclusions, thus my statements of my views on it.
Yes you did.

Quote:
you should not tell other people what they should like or make definitive conclusions on what you think art is to other people.
Except that I didn't. In this post, I said " Don't let anyone else tell you if its good or bad or not. Just watch it for yourself and make up your own mind. "

You on the other hand said it's "a video uses violence in everything to point a finger at violence in everything. " right here which is actually missing the point of the video, in my opinion. And, you told CaptainHowdy that he's "not missing anything" here. Sooo.....why not encourage him to watch it instead of discourage him?

Quote:
you just stated not to let anyone tell me what's right or wrong re: art then you tell me my view on art is wrong. that's nonsensical, judgemental, and elitist.
I'm not elitist, and you calling me that is itself nonsensical and judgemental is it not? You are misreading and misinterpreting my comments and since you don't know me personally, have an incomplete dataset on which to base your statements about me on.

But so what. This is art we're talking about, so just chill. I like it, you don't, end of story, peace on earth.

Quote:
anyone who thinks art has one interpretation only and it their's, reveals themselves to be the true fool.
You get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
i didnt mind it....i think he spoke the truth...there is an epidemic of violence going around
Exactly!

Quote:
the oddest part of the blacks attacking me for sharing my benign view on this art is that clearly the video is directed at blacks, not whites.
OMG.... No dude, no... geezuz.

Quote:
Any messaging in the art is for them, not me.
"them". There it is.

Quote:
The video and lyrics are their's, not mine and I can prove that using the silly symbolism in the video and the lyrics.
... wait wut? Please explain.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote