View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 09:17 AM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
I think NK is right to point it out. At the same time though, perhaps we've known all along that NK won't negotiate denuking at all, that would explain why we didn't stop our military exercises that were already happening. Why stop them if Un is still belligerent?

or trump and his team are completely obtuse to negotiating a deal.

or both i guess. ........

trump will do well. he has more in common with the NK guy than any other guys we have had dealing with him, and the deal will be brokered by china behind the scenes anyway.

so watch the china biz news for a clue on how that's going... see how trump stepped into save a Chinese telecommunication company? see? the dems are really crying about that..

President Trump says he's working with China to save ZTE

the dems suck HUGE FILTHY cock if trump seals this deal... OBAMA black man to save the world... blah blah blah and big ears never really accomplished anything except a war in the Ukraine and civil war in Syria

and that is NOT speculation on my part.... read the news.... trump know what the fuck he is doing the dems are trying to obfuscate all his accomplishments by yelling about trump cock... just like big ears was all about the gay athletes in the Olympics and did even give one hot shit about the Ukraine when Russia was moving on that... happened at the same time
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote