View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 06:10 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Why you are so uneducated? Those were Nazi German rocket engines and those were made based on guess what? The metric system - Nazis don't measure anything in horse asses

The Americans would never done anything like that. The whole "US" space program was done by Nazis (by fuckin' Nazis, Karl!!!). Wernher von Braun is dead now and the Americans have to use the Russian rockets. They had 6 shuttles and 2 of them have crashed and killed all the crews. Ilon Mask is a cool guy, he can send his Tesla into space, but he still can not do something like the Soviet Union did in 1961.

...and you know. First on the Moon was not Armstrong. It was the Soviet robot in 1966: Luna 9 - Wikipedia

Educate yourself ;)

BTW, read something about one and the only country which was to Venus (and not once) - the one of the most extremely deadly planet in the Solar System.

Yes of course, I HAVE IT. The metric system is a base for everything in our life. And that's not just my words. The scientists use it (yep, even the American ones) to design space rockets and everything else. I really don't understand why you don't learn it in the school and still measure everything with horse asses, lb's and other shit from the stone ages.

Are you satisfied with my answer?

P.S. One kilometer is equal to 1000 meters. One meter is equal to 10 decrements or 100 centimeters. One centimeter is equal to 10 millimeters or 10000 micrometers. Not simple enough? Now try to convert these numbers into the US horse ass sizes.
no you don't dumb ass and if the metric is so fucking clever why don't you guys fix time... fuck 60 seconds and 60 minutes should be 100 seconds right dipshit? 10 hours in a day? or 100?or it that way in the russia now?? and just a big state secret?