View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 06:09 AM  
Grapesoda
your favorite band sucks!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
And my P.S. about math. Einstein has given you a simple math formula for everything: e=mc^2

What does it mean? It does men the power (theoretical of course) of a nuclear bomb - the energy of it's blast will be equal to it's mass, multiplied by the speed of light in a square. But now just reverse it to see what "m" (the mass) does mean there. And... oops... you've just got a formula of the University. I mean a formula of the World. A one small formula that describes the existence of all galaxies and of us of course.

Don't you really learn it in the school? In Russian schools (not even in the universities) we learn integrals, logarithms, stereometry etc. Once again, I mean a basic education - the one you complete in 16-17 years. And it's free of course.
actually I was an IV drug user at 12 years old and didn't really 'Do" much school... not being born with a russiin gold spoon in my mouth and up my ass