Thread: News Another Trump Win...
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 01:27 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
@TheSquealer

yes the whole "alah" story is 1/10 and is just as flawed as adam and eve having 5 sons and 2 daughters who then inbred and created the human race...I mean if their imaginary friend in the sky story does not score at least 4/10 it is totally acceptable to gift away their land good point you have there

@Matt-ADX

most of the USA is holy ground to american indians...when are you moving out?...ooooh right...I forgot about the huge double standard...it does not count if you holocaust the brown skins

anyway, bad bad arabs not wanting peace with people who got land gifted from former colonial invaders...I mean they are really really bad sports...then they take more land from arabs and the arabs still do not want peace? I mean really! and the 31 countries that do not like this are just wrong

west is the best

any other country would have been happy to gift away 6% because some 3rd party invader says so...there was practically a waiting line...

recap: no hypocrisy at all...

here is a guide to being right...1-3 is always right no matter what...the others are always wrong no matter what...