View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 05:05 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
Yeah Arabs should just shut up! A gift is a gift! LOL
Gift or not is for Allah to decide. But generally speaking. yes, if it is provided to you by Allah as all things are, then yes, it is a gift AND a gift for which you are not to question.

After all, Allah is perfect. Correct?
If it happens, it is because he wills it,... Correct?
This is just basic fundamentalist logic 101.

I mean, thats what the frustrated, marauding and eventual war lord, suffering from temporal lobe seizures and delusions of seeing a light which he, after over a decade of suffering with it, eventually rationalized was Allah speaking to him through the angel Gabriel and that is exactly what the angel Gabriel told him, right? It was surely only a coincidence that he was seeing a lot of self serving visions to relay to his followers.

(BTW... funny how an omnipotent being who created every single particle in the universe(s), can only talk through some fuckwit in some far corner of the world - and in this way "the word"... this message of peace,... can then only be spread is by raiding cities, hacking and slashing people to death, taking slaves, cutting heads off, seizing property and so on)

Clearly it is the will of Allah that they live in refugee camps after 8 fucking decades. I mean that's barely enough time to even find a job. Too bad Allah never willed the Saudis, UAE and others to actually help them in any real meaningful way.

It's sad when it is the will of Allah that African nations are exploding on the tech scene and Allah has condemned these poor idiots to using slingshots against a well armed military. But then again, Allah, works in mysterious ways. Particularly mysterious is when he wills innocent people to suffer and children to die and tourists to get blown to pieces. But hey! As almost every verse in the Qu'ran starts.. .Allah is "all loving", "all forgiving",... "all merciful" etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. So, who am I to judge.

Incidentally, it was also the will of Allah that people in the Palestinian areas could travel freely back and forth to Israel and work and thrive until it then became the will of Allah that they start strapping bombs to women and children to blow up buses and restaurants full of people. I still remember the first time Allah willed a guy driving a flatbed truck full of propane bottles to drive into a crowd and blow it up. Then it was the will of Allah that a great fence be built and travel was severely restricted to stop if from happening further. It was also the will of Allah that Israel - you know, "Gods chosen people" as is even stated in the Qur'an, develop a very effective program to assassinate Palestinian terrorists and start wiping them out wholesale.

Imagine what a great place the Arab world and cradle of Islam will be when they finally figure out how to make anything at all besides Islam. Maybe in the next century, it will become the will of Allah that they actually file more patents than the poorest African nations and maybe places like Saudi Arabia will produce one other thing besides crude oil and terrorists. But then again, it was only recently the "will of Allah" that women be allowed to drive, so I'm not holding my breath.

btw... interesting how it's never the will of Allah that any Arab anywhere adopt a Chinese baby. I'd complain that Arabs and Pakistanis are some of the most racist people on the planet, but whatever, as we know all too well, Allah willed it.
TheSquealer is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote