Thread: News Another Trump Win...
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 04:09 PM  
Matt-ADX
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
you know what jews fled from apart from germans? european anti semitism...where ever they went somebody did not like them...

now why did the noble UK not gift away 6% of UK land?...oh right...FUCK THAT did the USA want to take them in? FUCK NO...

they acted back then exactly as you guys...I mean the arabs are being really bad sports for acting exactly like you guys...and then you supported them even more and they got even more land...and the arabs had the gall to get angry over this...can you believe it?

"israel wants peace"....what a joke...I could steal somebodys house and be like "I want peace...according to my holy book this was mine...peace! I want peace LOL"

the west fucked the arabs over...this is factual reality...
You Mong, the US offer many of them the chance to come over. Jerusalem is the holiest of lands for the Jews. Thousands of years ago King Solomon walked those grounds. No place on earth makes more sense for the Jews to live. You keep saying the Arabs, they have a plethora of other countries. If anyone is screwing over the palestinians it's themselves and it's the other ''Arab'' countries who don't want them, the same way they don't want the Syrians and all the other ''Arab'' refugees, instead they then become a west problem, and when we don't want them we are the racists. Not Kuwait, not Quatar not Saudi Arabia the mecca. No giving away 6% of the jewish holy land to displaced jews was the end of Arab society.
Matt-ADX is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote